Theatre Haus is a digital platform, sharing the latest in news, reviews and information regarding the arts and entertainment industry in Brisbane and beyond.
Theatre Haus is recognised by members of the community, independent and professional theatre sectors as one of the go-to digital media platforms for the creative arts industry in Brisbane and beyond.
As an established and recognisable brand, we are charged with covering all areas of theatre – including news, reviews, editorials, auditions and events listings – and are responsible for the publication, promotion, support and delivery of theatrical content and information to our region.
Originally launched in February 2019 by a group of Queensland creatives, Theatre Haus was formed to fill a void in quality local publications. We recognised a niche opportunity for collaboration and information sharing across sectors within the performing arts community. As such, we formed an independent publication that was both Queensland-centred and theatre-focused.
A large team of volunteer contributors operate under the titles of ‘Haus Builders’ and ‘Haus Sitters’. Our founders are affiliated with governing bodies within the performing arts industry, and we pride ourselves on producing content that reflects such attitudes. We believe in the support, positivity and encouragement of the arts within our region.
Home of Theatre can be found on Facebook, Instagram or by visiting www.theatrehaus.com.
- Host a centralised digital platform
- through the submission of event listings, auditions, press releases, etc from the community
- Advertise and promote all aspects of the industry
- through the publication of news, reviews and listings
- Unify sectors of the industry and promote dialogue
- through the creation of industry editorials, events, and podcasts
- Support creatives in reaching their full potential
- through the sharing of resources and job opportunities
Theatre Haus has reviewers and journalists that cover several Queensland cities.
- Gold Coast
- Sunshine Coast